Like cup cakes, only pup cakes. I make these for my dog every Birthday and or holiday.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg
- 4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one bowl, mix all liquid ingredients.
- Slowly combine all liquid ingredients to dry and form batter or dough.
- Grease muffin tin and pour batter. Bake for 20 minutes.
- I like to use unflavored plain fat free yogurt as a cool icing.